Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My On-going Battle with Lunch

Everyday work day I wonder what am I going to do about lunch. I have my gluten free microwave lunches that sometimes taste like the plastic they came in. In my previous life it was super easy. I didn't have to plan ahead at all. I could just say, "I feel like Subway today" or "How about the local greasy burger joint." The problem is the fact that I still don't plan ahead. I just have not devised a good lunch to bring to work that doesn't get cooked in the microwave tasting like plastic or something that tastes like cardboard. Any suggestions?


Today I was lucky. My mom called she needed me to look at some clothes and at the same time I could eat some of her gluten free cinnamon raisin bread from French Meadow Bakery, toasted with peanut butter. That was a close one. For being gluten free bread, it was pretty good. In my world all gluten free bread should be toasted. 


Wish me luck with lunch for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment