Saturday, August 28, 2010

Favorite Pizza

My husband and I visited the Birchwood Cafe last Thursday for dinner. He had the Black Bean Quinoa Burger with chips and salsa, while I had the gluten free Sausage Pizza. To date this is my favorite gluten free pizza in the Twin Cities. The crust is made by Cooqi, who sells their crusts not only to the Birchwood but to Pizza Luce and Galactic Pizza. All three establishmens make fine pizza but this one at the Birchwood outshines them in my mind. The difference is taste is subtly but I know this one is my favorite because I eat the entire thing. 

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried gluten-free pizza at Eden Pizza? It's our latest discovery. They don't use Cooqi crust, it's something flatter and crispier. And if you venture to that side of the Mississippi, be sure to get French macarons and gluten-free cupcakes at Sweets Bakery on Marshall. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. We will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete