Sunday, February 20, 2011

Delightful Surprises at Super Target

I find myself grocery shopping at Target more and more these days. Don't get me wrong I love my co-op and Lund's is super nice but Target fits my budget. And to my surprise Target has been albe to fit my diet. I can't get everything at Target but I can get a lot there. They carry many GF products including Glutino, Kinnikinnick, Amy's, Julie's, Annie's, Bob's Red Mill, Cherrybrook, and General Mills. You have to be looking for some of them. For example, the Kinn-Toos are on the top shelf - not exactly easy to spot. For a while I thought that only certain Target stores in certain neighborhoods would cater to food allergiers but I was wrong. I have seen a wide variety of GF products in many Target locations. Honestly I can get more GF food at Target then at Lund's. I'm not kidding. Obviously Target can't be the only store you shop and for many of you with food allergies I'm sure you're already shopping at many different grocery stores but they can be added into your repertoire. The best part - it's less expensive for the same food.

No comments:

Post a Comment